After exploring our exhibits and gardens, we invite you to stop by and browse through our cultural store, La Tienda, and take a little bit of the LA Plaza spirit home with you.
From now until December 23, become a member and receive an additional 10% off your purchases.
Enjoy your time browsing through:
• Beautiful jewelry from local and international artisans
• A wide range of books on Mexican American history, culture, and heritage
• An interesting selection of both classic and contemporary CDs and DVDs
• Unique home décor, featuring pieces from celebrated ceramicist Gorky Gonzalez
• Limited edition artwork from Patssi Valdez, Yolanda Gonzalez, and others
• and much much more!
Friday, Dec 4 | 5-8 pm
Join us as local designer Sofia Uribe debuts her Fall/Winter collection at La Tienda! Uribe is a Mexican-born designer who hand makes her garments in her Downtown Los Angeles studio. Her collection also includes hand-woven bags from Oaxaca.
For more information or to contact La Tienda directly, please call 213 542-6246.