Plan Your Visitshare this
501 North Main Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Phone: 213.542.6200 / 888.488.8083
LA Plaza is open noon to 5 pm, Monday through Thursday and noon to 6 pm Friday through Sunday. Closed Tuesdays, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, March 28 (César Chávez), Memorial Day, July 4 (Independence Day), Labor Day (Sept 2), Columbus Day, Veterans Days (Nov 11), Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving (Nov 28) Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Day after Christmas (Dec 26), New Years Eve and New Year's Day.
|Seniors, College Students, and Military (with ID)||FREE|
|Children 5 and up||FREE|
|Members and Children under 5||FREE|
• Please check large parcels/bags at the Admissions Desk.
• Food and beverages are not permitted in the galleries.
• Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
• Flash photography is not permitted in the galleries.
• Video recording, & tripods not permitted in the galleries.
• Please check strollers at the Admissions Desk.
• When entering the galleries, please silence cell phones.
• Smoking is prohibited throughout the LA Plaza campus.
• Pets not allowed on campus, exception service animals.
• LA Plaza is not responsible for loss of personal property.
• Not responsible for damage to personal property.
Thank you for your cooperation!
We hope you enjoy your time at LA Plaza!
For information on planning a visit for a group of 10 or more, visit our Group TIckets page.
For information about booking a K-12 school tour, please visit our School Tours page.
View Larger Map
Directions by Public Transportation
LA Plaza sits within convenient walking distance to Union Station and a variety of public transportation options.
Los Angeles Metro (Bus & Subway)
|Metrolink (Commuter Train Service)|
Driving Directions: We are freeway close, next to the 101 Freeway. We are located across from the Pico House which is at the southern end of Olvera Street in the El Pueblo district.
Ample parking is available in public lots in the surrounding area. Parking rates vary. LA Plaza will partially validate parking for Members (rates vary) at the lot located at Arcadia and Spring Streets (171 Arcadia Street, entrance on Arcadia) and County Parking Lot 15 (527 N. Spring Street at Cesar Chavez Boulevard, entrance on Spring).
LA Plaza is fully accessible.