Plan your visit to LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes.
LA Plaza is happy to welcome you into the galleries and LA Tienda museum gift store. Please visit the sections relating to Museum Operating Hours, Guest Reservations, and other information that will help make your visit to LA Plaza as safe and enjoyable as possible.
If you have any questions about LA Plaza's admissions process and gallery guidelines, please email us at email@example.com or contact us at (213) 542-6259 during operating hours.
501 North Main Street
Cross Streets: Arcadia Street and Avenida César Chávez
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Museum Operation Hours
Regular operating hours are as follows:
Wednesday through Monday – 12pm to 5pm (LA Tienda will remain open until 5:15pm)
Tuesdays – Closed
Guests can visit our galleries and LA Tienda at any time during our operating hours.
How to Make a Reservation
Online reservations are not required but are encouraged for groups. To complete a Reservation Form, either by scanning the QR Code or clicking here.
Reservation requests are reviewed on first-come, first-served.
You may also call Admissions during Museum operating hours to complete the reservation by phone (213) 542-6259.
No Early Entries.
Your Safety is Our Priority
For the safety of LA Plaza Staff and LA Plaza visitors, the following gallery guidelines are in place to maintain an enjoyable and safe experience after June 21.
First and Second Floors (Galleries and LA Tienda):
- Masks or appropriate face coverings are required for everyone (LA Plaza staff, guests, and vendors) unless they meet one of the Exemptions to Mask Requirements (see below).
- Gallery and elevator capacity at normal levels.
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of the galleries and LA Tienda will be completed by porters before opening and after closing.
- Way-finding stickers will remain on the floors for the convenience of our visitors.
Exemptions to Mask Requirements (as of June 21)
The following individuals are exempt from wearing masks at all times.
- Persons younger than two years old. Very young children must not wear a mask because of the risk of suffocation.
- Persons with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a mask. This includes persons with a medical condition for whom wearing a mask could obstruct breating or who are unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove a mask without assistance.
- Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
- Persons for whom wearing a mask would create a risk to the person related to their work, as determined by local, state or federal regulators or workplace safety guidelines.
Third, Fourth and Fifth Floors – LA Plaza Staff, Tenants, and Their Visitors
- Masks or appropriate face coverings are not required for individuals that have provided proof of full vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results within three (3) days or if they meet one of the Exemptions to Mask Requirements (see below)
- Voluntary mask-wearing is always acceptable throughout our buildings and outdoor campus. Further, no person will be prevented from wearing a mask as a condition for participation in an activity or entry into our facility.
There are many options for parking your car while visiting LA Plaza.
- A - LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes' parking lot, 171 Arcadia Street (Thursdays through Sunday, 7am - 3pm. Lot closed at 6pm)
- C - El Pueblo Parking Lot 2, 615 N. Main Street
- D - LA Plaza Village Parking Lot, 555 North Broadway
- E - Metro Plaza Parking, 711 N. Main Street
- F - El Pueblo Parking Lot 4, 426 Los Angeles Street
There are no self-guided tours at this time.
There are no School Group reservations being take at this time.