Visit Our Location
LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes—LA Plaza—is at the center of the history of the City of Los Angeles. We are conveniently located in the El Pueblo de Los Angeles historical district and within walking distance of internationally-known landmarks, including Union Station Los Angeles, Los Angeles City Hall, and Chinatown.
501 North Main Street
Cross Streets: Arcadia Street and Avenida César Chávez
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Please check-in large parcels/bags at the Admissions Desk.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the galleries.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Flash photography is not permitted in the galleries.
- Video recording and tripods are not permitted in the galleries.
- Please check strollers at the Admissions Desk.
- When entering the galleries, please silence all cell phones.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the LA Plaza campus.
- Pets are not allowed on campus with the exception of service animals.
- LA Plaza is not responsible for loss of personal property.
- LA Plaza is not responsible for damage to personal property.
Admission is FREE for all!
LA Plaza is complies with all Accessibility and Service Animal guidelines.
There are many options for parking your car while visiting LA Plaza.
- A - LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes' parking lot, 171 Arcadia Street, entrance on Arcadia
- B - El Pueblo Parking Lot 1, 419 N Main St
- C - El Pueblo Parking Lot 2, 615 N. Main Street
- D - LA Plaza Village Parking Lot, 555 North Broadway
- E - Metro Plaza Parking, 711 N. Main Street
- F - El Pueblo Parking Lot 4, 426 Los Angeles Street
LA Plaza and LA Tienda Operating Hours
- Monday: 12pm - 5 pm
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 12pm - 5pm
- Thursday: 12pm - 5pm
- Friday: 12pm - 5pm
- Saturday: 10am - 5pm
- Sunday: 10am - 5pm
*Last admission is 30 minutes before closing time
Reservations for Self-guided Group Visits are to be made in person or by calling (213) 542-6259 during museum operating hours (see above).
For information about booking a K-12 school tour, please visit our K-12 School Groups page.